How do I perform a CQC in MGS3 with no button sensitivity?
But at that rate. why not just set a keyboard button as the lower sensitivity, that way you are not juggling buttons
[Image: xckarn-5.png]

Sponsored links

(11-25-2016, 03:12 PM)ps2fm Wrote: How about mapping combo multiple button for sensitivity 0.25 ? Square 1 for aiming+shoot when release.Adding extra mapping combo Square+L2 as sensitivity 0.25 or Square+ keyboard (any button)
Possible on doing this setting ?

I don't think you can do this, although tbh it would be excellent if you could. I think some of the other(non lilypad) plugins might support comboing, but I don't think they support pressure sensitivity.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(11-25-2016, 03:20 PM)rikimaruaxu Wrote: But at that rate. why not just set a keyboard button as the lower sensitivity, that way you are not juggling buttons

I guess it was design for a controller rather on a keyboard and some action CQC slam it much better controlling with a controller.
Did you went for a keyboard on MGS3 ? impressive where you could manualing with a keyboard.
Dear , my poor skill gaming on keyboard , need to practice more i guess Biggrin
Snrk. You really think my processor would let me play mgs3? XD heck no. I have them on my ps2 through opl.. disc reader is busted.
I couldn't even do cqc on the real ps2 xD
I still beat the game though.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
same. I didn't realize as a kid that lightly pressing did something different. always wondered why sometimes I would shoot and other times aim.
(11-25-2016, 11:07 PM)rikimaruaxu Wrote: Snrk. You really think my processor would let me play mgs3? XD heck no. I have them on my ps2 through opl.. disc reader is busted.
Why not ? you are using Phenom II x6 2.8ghz and turbo 3.3ghz with actually a 6 cores processor should be able to handle them. 
If not ,why would you upgrade your graphic card to gtx 1060 ?
(11-26-2016, 12:25 AM)shinra358 Wrote: I couldn't even do cqc on the real ps2 xD
I still beat the game though.
I am doing poorly cqc while playing mgs3 years ago.
(11-26-2016, 03:50 AM)rikimaruaxu Wrote: same. I didn't realize as a kid that lightly pressing did something different. always wondered why sometimes I would shoot and other times aim.
same. I didn't realize that until the some tutorial guide reading though.

Going back to topic , what kind of setting for pressure sensitivity or a test for a gamepad whether it support them.Pretty sure most gamepad doesn't support except DS3 ? or xbox 360 ? Any list of controller or gamepad ? even logitech F710 doesn't support pressure sensitivity.
The only controllers with pressure sensitivity that i know of are the the ps2-3 and 4 controllers. And I guess the only way to test would be using the testing thing in lilypad as no native pc games support it. also. my processors STP is only 1000ish.. The 1060 was for pc games as well as ps2 emulation.