How do I save a game...?
I've used the search function, yet I can't find anything about saving. I'm playing persona 3, and when I go to save, it says it can't find the memory card. I open up the memcards, and I load the memory cards, and press format, but when I go in game to save, it always says there is no memory card. What exactly am I suppose to do so it saves it on the memory card? Or PSX2 doesn't support it?

Computer specs:
Intel dual core @ 3.4 ghz
2GB ram
8600gt-overclocked plenty.

Sponsored links

You can always use savestate, use f1 to save, f3 to load
Hmm. I was hoping I can save on the memory cards instead of using the save states. Oh well, I guess i'll have to stick with the savestates. Thanks.
Start PCSX2 without a game loaded, then use run>execute.

Basicly you need to go format the memory cards, some games might not pick up unformatted cards or might not format them properly inside the game. PCSX2 fully supports memory cards. So its always better to do it in the PCSX2's bios/operating system.
Piracy and Being a vegetarian that eats Quorn are alike.

Your in denial, and want the real thing, not matter what you think.

CPU:E8500 MB:Asus P5Q-E RAM: 3Gigs of Corsair domination 5-5-5-15 GfxCard:ATI Radion HD 4870 OC'd @775Mhz GPU, 1000Mhz GDDR5 Ram
Question is, how do I format the cards from the bios? I went to the bios, and it shows the 2 cards, but what do I do from there?
In p3, p3FES, p4 and some other ATLUS games "memory card error" is normal behavior. For p3 you should save at the same slot 3 times for working save (for first time, rewriting work's from first try) and just ignore errors. If this trick works you don't need to format card.

From bios... Press square or X key (really, I forgot). And then follow the menus.
(01-11-2009, 10:23 PM)Pk Tiger Wrote: Question is, how do I format the cards from the bios? I went to the bios, and it shows the 2 cards, but what do I do from there?

Try entering the memory cards and it should say "ERROR: memory cards have not been formatted, format now?"
Piracy and Being a vegetarian that eats Quorn are alike.

Your in denial, and want the real thing, not matter what you think.

CPU:E8500 MB:Asus P5Q-E RAM: 3Gigs of Corsair domination 5-5-5-15 GfxCard:ATI Radion HD 4870 OC'd @775Mhz GPU, 1000Mhz GDDR5 Ram
Hmm, wierd. They were already formatted then or something. No option came up asking that question. But i'll try saving three times and see what happens.

Coolsies, saving three times does work. Thanks.