How do I set the speed hacks?
Like where do I go for these

SpeedHacks:
Disable forced ABS
EE/IOP Sync Hack x2
Denormals are Zero

Sponsored links

Disable forced ABS and EE/IOP Sync Hack x2 exist in PCSX2svn377, DaZ (it is not speedhack actually) only in latest revisions of PCSX2 (r4xx and old PG-builds).
How come every time I play the emulator, when im playing Naruto Accel 2 it goes to fast.

Like the intro is normal speed, then the menu is really fast (too fast, so like when they talk its sounds like chipmunks)

and the actual gameplay is little bit slower than its supposed to be.

I noticed when I start the game it says

DVDRead: =Speed4x

is their a way to bring the speed down?
also computer specs is

Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7200 @ 2.53GHz
Sapphire Radeon HD 4850
4GB Ram
(02-15-2009, 08:33 AM)Megamanx2 Wrote: How come every time I play the emulator, when im playing Naruto Accel 2 it goes to fast.

Like the intro is normal speed, then the menu is really fast (too fast, so like when they talk its sounds like chipmunks)

probably it's because the emulator is able to emulate the 2D part fast and the 3D part slow (which the ingame part)

(02-15-2009, 08:33 AM)Megamanx2 Wrote: is their a way to bring the speed down?
well if you're using linuzappz or cdvdgigaherz then you can't, you can for peops cdvd but it says not tested so it might work, might not
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(02-15-2009, 08:33 AM)Megamanx2 Wrote: How come every time I play the emulator, when im playing Naruto Accel 2 it goes to fast.

go to the config -> cpu and set frame limiting to "limit" or "vu skip"

and next time, try to read the faq before starting a thread.