How do I start developing plugins?
someone mentioned opengl? Wacko

Sponsored links

(06-19-2009, 04:52 PM)ardhi Wrote: prepare for the tools: fast+optimized compiler/linker, debugger, SDK, API, ASM knowledge, time, brain, internet.

what more?

Alcohol to make the brain stop hurting from information overload?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Biggrin
(06-19-2009, 05:14 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote:
(06-19-2009, 04:52 PM)ardhi Wrote: prepare for the tools: fast+optimized compiler/linker, debugger, SDK, API, ASM knowledge, time, brain, internet.

what more?

in most cases that should work Laugh
(06-19-2009, 09:37 PM)matteh Wrote: Biggrin
(06-19-2009, 05:14 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote:

what more?

in most cases that should work Laugh

almost forgot, you also need working pcsx2.

offload the information in to a team of developers.
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]

(06-19-2009, 04:34 PM)refraction Wrote: well i started here http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/

I find it easy to follow and well explained Smile after that i suggest going to and reading up on other available libraries, like SDL or OpenGL or even DirectX.
that's where i started as well Smile Tongue, it's a pretty simple tutorial to follow Smile, and after reading that i went and read up on other stuff (like DirectX Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja