How do i attach my DNAS to my iso?
How do i attach my DNAS to my iso? i dont know how to do this. But im expecting idiotic comments rather than answers, as seems customary for this site.

Sponsored links

You'll need a tool called DNAS ID inserter. If you need a way to recover your current DNAS from the original disc, there's another tool for that as well. If you can't find it, I'll attach it in a post later when I get home.
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | 6 GB DDR3 RAM in Triple Channel | GeForce GTX 285
2.5 TB Hard Drive Space | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Official betatester of PCSX2
(09-24-2009, 04:23 PM)generalplot Wrote: You'll need a tool called DNAS ID inserter. If you need a way to recover your current DNAS from the original disc, there's another tool for that as well. If you can't find it, I'll attach it in a post later when I get home.

Thank you! Yes i will be needing the program to locate (sorry retrieve) my DNAS. I have no idea how to do that. i would really appreciate that!
OK, here's the two programs for recovering and then inserting DNAS into backup copies. Disc ID Utility extracts to an ISO. Be sure to burn it onto DVD-R and not CD-R. You'll need a way to run backups on your PS2 (Swap Magic/mod chip/etc). Load the disc, then insert your original game and it will give you the DNAS from that game. Make a note of it. Then use Disc ID inserter to open, then scan your ISO. Choose the option to un-patch, then put in the DNAS code you got with Disc ID utility and choose the option to patch. This will make the backup copy of the game capable of going online using the DNAS from your original game.

Attached Files
.rar   Disc ID Inserter.rar (Size: 107,56 KB / Downloads: 512)
.rar   Disc ID Utility.rar (Size: 642,97 KB / Downloads: 373)

I thougt thats illegal even if you use your own key? Because you remove the copyprotection called "DNAS"
(09-24-2009, 03:28 PM)Petre Wrote: But im expecting idiotic comments rather than answers, as seems customary for this site.

Sigh... and you expect everyone to jump in and help you out with this attitude?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-24-2009, 08:03 PM)GothicIII Wrote: I thougt thats illegal even if you use your own key? Because you remove the copyprotection called "DNAS"
It's not any more illegal than making backups of games you own and then using the emulator to play them (which also circumvents copy protection). Wink

(09-24-2009, 06:48 PM)generalplot Wrote: OK, here's the two programs for recovering and then inserting DNAS into backup copies. Disc ID Utility extracts to an ISO. Be sure to burn it onto DVD-R and not CD-R. You'll need a way to run backups on your PS2 (Swap Magic/mod chip/etc). Load the disc, then insert your original game and it will give you the DNAS from that game. Make a note of it. Then use Disc ID inserter to open, then scan your ISO. Choose the option to un-patch, then put in the DNAS code you got with Disc ID utility and choose the option to patch. This will make the backup copy of the game capable of going online using the DNAS from your original game.

Most excellent, thank you! I already have swap magic : )
This is wonderful.