How do i configure pcsx2 to work on my laptop(I will tell you my specs)
Shocked 
Manufacturer: Acer
Model: Acer Aspire 5515
Rating: 2.7
Windows vista home basic 2007 service pack 2
graphics: AMD Athlon processor 2650e 1.60 GHz
Memory(RAM): 3.00 GB
32-bit
I would like to run Dragon ball Z budokai Tenkaichi 3 at a decent speed with good graphics.
I have attached a picture of my specs and what version pcsx2 i haveSmile
If the attachments did not work try my downloads: http://www.mediafire.com/?5iml2co4q44wxvi (my pcsx2) http://www.mediafire.com/?k50oitbdq33h76i (Specs) http://www.mediafire.com/?gnc71xp5laiq13h (pcsx2 log)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Nope, it will run super slow

1.6 GHz CPU are just too weak for PS2 Emulation, plus it was a single core processor

Your GPU power also not enough for good graphics you demanded
get a powerful PC
your PC is pretty antique now.it won't run pcsx2 anymore.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
First thing to do is open the bottom of your laptop, use a suitable screwdriver. Be careful not to force the screws out!
Next get the best coffee money can buy, and brew a cup(250ml will do), dont worry if too much about this stage
The last thing is to "Carefully" poor the coffee onto your laptop, made sure to spread it evenly over the keyboard, the secret is in the even distribution of caffeine so none of that decaff *****
So your all done, all that's left is to screw all the screws back into place
Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of the first caffeine enhanced laptop that should run Pcsx2 at lightning speeds(if it ever boots)
Disclaimer: Im not responsible for any damages caused following my directions. If you have followed these directions and are experiencing minor or large running problems then please seek medical attention
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
Shocked 
(06-02-2012, 03:39 PM)tallbender Wrote: get a powerful PC
your PC is pretty antique now.it won't run pcsx2 anymore.
O k I'm going out to buy a desktop, but do you know one that can run pcsx2 at full speed,(50, 60FPS)Thanks dude! I think i am going to best buy, so could tell me where a desktop computer is that can run pcsx2 at full speed(on best buy, but if you know one that is not in best buy please tell me.)

(06-02-2012, 03:52 PM)omnikam Wrote: First thing to do is open the bottom of your laptop, use a suitable screwdriver. Be careful not to force the screws out!
Next get the best coffee money can buy, and brew a cup(250ml will do), dont worry if too much about this stage
The last thing is to "Carefully" poor the coffee onto your laptop, made sure to spread it evenly over the keyboard, the secret is in the even distribution of caffeine so none of that decaff *****
So your all done, all that's left is to screw all the screws back into place
Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of the first caffeine enhanced laptop that should run Pcsx2 at lightning speeds(if it ever boots)
Disclaimer: Im not responsible for any damages caused following my directions. If you have followed these directions and are experiencing minor or large running problems then please seek medical attention
Your funny dude! HahahahaLaugh but i know a machine does not need drinks man!