How do i convert OPL's VMC to ps2 type files so it can be used on pcsx2?
so i got a new setup to play pcsx2 and i wanted to get the saved games from my harddrive (the games and the saves were contained in the same hard drive) now i got them out!
but the problem is that VMC files from OPL are .bin so i wonder if i could convert my saves into .ps2 so i can play them on the emulator.

-best
CPU : i7-3740QM CPU @ 2.70GHz
GPU : Nvidia Quadro K1000M
RAM : 24 GBs

Sponsored links

I think uLaunchELF support opening\mounting that card
You can use it on your PS2 to extract the saves.Copy them all and paste them as PSU into your flash drive and and then use mymc to import them to a pcsx2 .ps2 memory card
Or use the File Memory Card feature of pcsx2
Create such card and format it from the PS2 browser(run the bios)
With this you can copy the saves from the VMC with ulauchelf and just paste them(not as psu)

Also a feature for this will be added(to support that card)but it's still not added
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/pull/2995
(01-12-2020, 07:10 PM)vsub Wrote: I think uLaunchELF support opening\mounting that card
You can use it on your PS2 to extract the saves.Copy them all and paste them as PSU into your flash drive and and then use mymc to import them to a pcsx2 .ps2 memory card
Or use the File Memory Card feature of pcsx2
Create such card and format it from the PS2 browser(run the bios)
With this you can copy the saves from the VMC with ulauchelf and just paste them(not as psu)

Also a feature for this will be added(to support that card)but it's still not added
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/pull/2995

Hi. Do you know how can I copy my pcsx2 savegames on my memory card (that is in my ps2) and use theese savegames to play with my ps2? (On my ps2 I have Free HD Boot)

Thank you
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go