How do i fix this?
just downloaded the emulator and want to play timesplitters but I keep having this issue with the game screen, it doesn't happen on menus and the only other issue I've noticed is like when you go to control the crane in the second level the screen is distorted beyond being able to make anything out

the only other game I've tried is ty the Tasmanian tiger and that game works fine as far as I've seen, definitely not the same screen issue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Tried pressing F9 ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
try pressing F9
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I just tried it and didnt notice anything happen, what is it supposed to do? The emulator doesnt seem to acknowledge me pressing it at all
It toggles between hardware/software mode. Try setting renderer as D3D11 (software mode) and check whether it helps if it doesn't then, try checking the status of the bug using the zerogs plugin.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
What are your settings? Timesplitters isn't known to have any issues.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]