How do i run a ICO file?
Okay, so I'm new the Forum and I dont know where to turn.

So, I know how to run PCSX2 and been doing for quite a while now, but something weird has happen when trying to run PCSX2. I wanted to play Kung Fu Panda on the Emulator. But when I got the files, I didn't get the Iso file I was hoping for instead I got a ICO which is a icon file. So my question here is this, how do i run a ICO file on PCSX2 or is there another build of this that is able to run ICO files?

Sponsored links

"But when I got the files" what's that mean

Download ImgBurn=>run the program=>choose Create image file from disk=>place the game disk into your dvd drive=>choose the image destination and click on the big button below
(11-04-2018, 11:32 PM)vsub Wrote: "But when I got the files" what's that mean

Download ImgBurn=>run the program=>choose Create image file from disk=>place the game disk into your dvd drive=>choose the image destination and click on the big button below

What I mean is when I got the files for KFP, I didn't get the ISO file when I extracted it. Sorry for the confusion.
Well do what I told you and you will get an iso
(11-04-2018, 11:44 PM)vsub Wrote: Well do what I told you and you will get an iso

Yeah, but Im using a laptop doesn't have a DVD driver so I dont know what to do next.
Use another PC or buy a cheap external DVD drive
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Would renaming the extension make it unusable? If it doesn't work, then you will need to dump your disc with a different program or another PC altogether.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!