How do i use this codes?
I want to make a patch for no interlacing, how i use this?

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories SLES-54135 0xD693D4CF

no interlacing
patch=1,EE,2035F394,word,00000000

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories SLES-54622 0xB3AD1EA4

no interlacing
patch=1,EE,204481E4,word,00000000

Sponsored links

instead of doing that it should be rely on the gsdx settings--->interlace-->none

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(02-04-2021, 04:05 AM)smartstrike Wrote: instead of doing that it should be rely on the gsdx settings--->interlace-->none

but there's the cases of games like virtua fighter 4 evolution and resident evil dead aim where setting that to none or every option the game still looks blurred or shaky, i fixed it with the pnach in virtua fighter 4 (i've downloaded it here)
Also, no interlacing codes is only works for games that uses Field Rendering (ex: Capcom vs SNK 2, Gran Turismo 3, Ridge Racer V, Virtua Fighter 4 and it's Evolution update).
GTA LCS and VCS isn't one of those games, but rather have blur effect baked in the game, so you're looking for different solution then.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(02-04-2021, 04:21 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: Also, no interlacing codes is only works for games that uses Field Rendering (ex: Capcom vs SNK 2, Gran Turismo 3, Ridge Racer V, Virtua Fighter 4 and it's Evolution update).
GTA LCS and VCS isn't one of those games, but rather have blur effect baked in the game, so you're looking for different solution then.

and what would be that solution? the resolution in x8 does nothing
(02-04-2021, 06:31 AM)ReignerDeustcher Wrote: and what would be that solution? the resolution in x8 does nothing

You're going to have to find the instruction in the game's executable with ps2dis which handles the blur effect and then disable it (Usually by NOP'ing).
(02-04-2021, 07:02 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: You're going to have to find the instruction in the game's executable with ps2dis which handles the blur effect and then disable it (Usually by NOP'ing).

i don't know what is the executable, with that program i can only open the system.cnf inside the iso of the game but is a mess of keys like this ''0002cf'' and there's thousands, no search option for the word blur or something like that
(02-04-2021, 07:27 AM)ReignerDeustcher Wrote: i don't know what is the executable, with that program i can only open the system.cnf inside the iso of the game but is a mess of keys like this ''0002cf'' and there's thousands, no search option for the word blur or something like that

The SLUS file inside the iso is the game's executable.
Unfortunately, that's the way it is, welcome to the world of MIPS disassembly.
Maybe if you can't make the codes yourself, you can make request for such codes here: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-you...tches-here
(02-04-2021, 07:34 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: The SLUS file inside the iso is the game's executable.
Unfortunately, that's the way it is, welcome to the world of MIPS disassembly.
Maybe if you can't make the codes yourself, you can make request for such codes here: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-you...tches-here

thanks but if someone give me the codes how can i run them in pcsx2?
Paste the codes to notepad then save it to cheats folder (Don't forget to name your pnach file it with the CRC of the game as listed in the PCSX2 logs) or if the PNACH file is already attached in the post, just save it to the cheats folder.
From there, enable the cheats in the PCSX2 menu.