How do you get rid of a Texture (?) glitch?
Um, so I was playing Monster Rancher 3  after I got the settings set for it and the Encyclopedia data that I needed. Once I booted it up to look at the Monsters I encountered this glitch:

It's not just with that monster too, its with several of them. It also occurs with some of the Items
I think this might be a texture glitch, but I cant be sure.

Does anyone know how to get rid of this
DON'T CLICK THIS SENTENCE!

I am Sneaks!
(I honestly don't know anymore Laugh Tongue )

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
looks like... i dunno. not like a texture glitch. i can only guess. try the rounding modes for the VU. try to disable speedhacks if in use and see if that fixes it. try the super vu legacy recompiler. somewhere in there is probably a config that does that correct.
(09-22-2015, 06:35 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU: Says My processor is Intel Core i3 @ 1.70Ghz
Graphics: Intel HD graphics family (That's all I can find)
Memory: 6 gb RAM 500 gb Disk space

Using PCSX2 ver. 1.2.1

Emulation Settings:
~Enable fast CDVD (Speedhack)
~MTVU (Speedhack)
~Custom Window Size of 1280x720

Game: Monster Rancher 3 directly from the DVD

I am Sneaks!
Try one of the newer GIT builds from here: http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html
Could be worth trying OpenGL too.

Also avoid using custom resolutions in GSDX if you can, that causes problems, try to use the Native x# options for scaling.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(09-23-2015, 12:26 AM)refraction Wrote: Try one of the newer GIT builds from here: http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html
Could be worth trying OpenGL too.

Also avoid using custom resolutions in GSDX if you can, that causes problems, try to use the Native x# options for scaling.

Is there any specific one I should download? (Kind of a noob, just got this thing....)

I am Sneaks!
use the latest one located at the top of the page....
(09-23-2015, 02:14 AM)SaphireKat Wrote: Is there any specific one I should download? (Kind of a noob, just got this thing....)

K, thought so. It's just that I have an issue about taking things for face value and............ well, It's hard to explain. Kind of a noob I guess

(09-22-2015, 05:00 PM)dabore Wrote: looks like... i dunno. not like a texture glitch. i can only guess. try the rounding modes for the VU. try to disable speedhacks if in use and see if that fixes it. try the super vu legacy recompiler. somewhere in there is probably a config that does that correct.

I'll try that if all else fails.

I am Sneaks!
The issue is fixed!
Thank you all!

I am Sneaks!
Can you say what fixed the glitch in case other people have the same problem?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]