How do you run pcsx2 9.8 latest in ubuntu 64 bit
Extracted how do I paste it(What is the terminal command) I have to then copy everything including the folder or the files inside the folder.

Sponsored links

hello
You need to copy the content of usr/lib/ (of the archive) to /usr/lib32 (of your system) like any copy of file but you need super user right.
Can you give me the command to do so since you said if I miss use it it could destroy my computer.

Also once this is done I would need to know how to install pcsx2.
Maybe you can read previous post. Moreover taking a command from someone is not a guarantee to be safe. Let's imagine I give you a submachine gun with the instruction because I'm an expert. You will try and will fail to use it properly because you does not have any experience. Anyway here a terminal command.

Let imagine your extract the .deb in $HOME/foo
do a "cp -r $HOME/foo/usr/lib/* /usr/lib32"

Quote:Also once this is done I would need to know how to install pcsx2.
Do not take it bad, everyone need to learn. Maybe you need to take some basic computer classes or bought a book (do not ask me one) or read lots of tutorial on internet.

Anyway I think I give you enough support. Time to take your PC in your hand Smile

PS: ask Ubuntu distribution to provide a PCSX2 package that you can easily install would be a great idea Wink
/home/family/Downloads/libwxbase2.8-0_2.8.11.0-0ubuntu8_i386/usr is the location where lib according to right click the folder and seeing properties. I just want an example of cp -r $HOME/foo/usr/lib/* /usr/lib32 on this location and then I just download a deb from some where.
cp -r /home/family/Downloads/libwxbase2.8-0_2.8.11.0-0ubuntu8_i386/usr/lib* /usr/lib32

Note there are several libwx package. But in my opinion search the web/ubuntu forum to create a 32bits chroot. I imagine it would be easier for you (I never done a chroot myself).
Disclamer I really do not know what the script is doing and take no responsability or whatever?

Search google with "getlibs". It is a script/tool to automatically install 32bits libraries under ubuntu.