How do you swap discs?
Devs! I'll give someone $20 to get this working :-D
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64

Sponsored links

(09-17-2013, 04:57 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: Devs! I'll give someone $20 to get this working :-D

Are you suggesting this is a 10-20 minutes work? Wink
No, But some money is better than free Tongue
I was going to ask if there was a way to donate but i do see that it's on the front page haha.My offer still stands though. I'm sure it won't but hey, Maybe it'll spark enough interest, Assuming thats all thats needed, to get this feature working Laugh
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
More than money, a clear STR (steps to reproduce) would be the most helpful, as having a clear STR saves a TON of time.

So the STR should be as close as possible to 100% always working.

e.g. (I'm just making this stuff up because I don't know what the STR is and I don't even know if Samurai Warriors has 2 discs, but let's say it does, so someone who can actually reproduce the bug should create the STR):

0. Run PCSX2.
1. Select the ISO of Samurai Warriors PAL (SCES 12345) - DISC 1.
2. Mount this memory card (and attach a minimal memory card to test with).
3. Boot fast.
4. From the game's menu: load game, then choose the save on the memory card.
5. Do (some steps) and the game will ask you to put in DISC 2.

6. Here I tried blah blah, and blih blih, and hoo-ha.. and nothing works. How do I make it recognize disc 2??

So, a working and reliable STR which the devs can follow and reproduce the problem is much more helpful than $20, because it saves them a lot of time which is worth way more than $20 Wink

And also, devs actually like to fix stuff, but ONLY if they can actually see that it's broken, and for that to happen they need a great STR.
Alright, I'll post my findings later once i am home, I've pretty much tried everything, But some result in you getting the game to swap to the disc, But not back to the proper one. while others don't load the first one at all.
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
I'm sorry for bumping this but it's relevant to what I need I suppose, I wanted to know if any progress has been made or any methods have been discovered to get this to work for SW2 to SW2:XL. I've almost looked at every thread on this forum relating to the same issue and I've tried every method suggested to no avail.

I mean I know this isn't a high priority but the fact it's still a issue and brought up more than just a few occassions must of elevated the issue somewhat?.Mellow
no it hasn't been messed with, there's some theories running about, but nothing working right now
Sooo, I joined to post this and apologize for bumping a relatively old thread, but has this been looked into in the last 5 months? I have the latest version and everything and I see this is still a problem. (At least in SW2/SW2XL)

Thanks!
no, has not been touched. It may be worked on later, once everything else is fixed up