How does one create a PSX / PSOne / PS1 iso?
press escape instead of the X(close) button

Sponsored links

(04-18-2012, 10:34 AM)Coornio Wrote: That's not a problem. Peop's video plugins have a small black toolbar on the top of the screen that you can toggle on and off. You can bind it to toggle, show explanation for each setting, scroll values up down and select options. I keep mine on insert for the toggle, home for explanations and the arrow keys for moving through.

You can't change every option from those menus(I use the same hotkeys).
You can also change the video plugin too during gameplay if you use PEC as video plugin

(04-18-2012, 10:34 AM)Coornio Wrote: As for the buttons that don't work, that's usually the normal corner close button of a windows dialog. does nothing. Tongue

I though you meant some keys are not working on certain game.
I don't consider this as something wort mentioning

(04-18-2012, 10:34 AM)Coornio Wrote: Never heard of PCSX reloaded before.. i'll be sure to check it out. Smile
EDIT: last codeplex project update august 14 2010?
I don't know the reason for this...just google for emucr and you'll find it
(04-18-2012, 12:51 PM)vsub Wrote: I don't know the reason for this...just google for emucr and you'll find it

Oh, nevermind, i was looking at the date of the last download object to go up on there. 74475 was the last commit. True though that ePSXe is a lot faster than PCSXR. CTR4 gets up to ~250 frames max in PCSXR, and ~370 in ePSXe.