How far off is Kingdom Hearts II?
(02-23-2009, 06:16 AM)Anomylous Wrote: On Final Mix+, there seems to be a glitch with the ending, where you cannot make a post-game save.

It IS possible to make this save; I did it previously on a pcsx2 0.9.5 (yeah, with the grey screen crap, massive lag on thousand heartless, Zemnas' hands, etc.)

Anyone have any idea? Using Svn 708, tried changing EE roundmodes with savestates, and nothing. Tried turning off the hacks and still hangs. I'd use the old save, but I'd prefer to do everything fresh.

Well I'm currently at the end of KH2 but not the Final Mix+ version, but it hangs you mean the emulator crashes ? If yes, have you tried changing Graphical plugin to ZeroGS with default options, it's maybe a recent GSdx version that crashes in your case. Make a savestate before the end, load it with ZeroGS and see what happens Smile
Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.7Ghz - Geforce GTX 280 1Go OCed @ 640/1400/1200 Mhz - 4Go RAM Corsair Dominator PC2-8500 - Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro Series - Windows Vista Ultimate x64

Sponsored links

I was playing final mix+ with minor lag

start of with no HP bar appear on the screen, MP bar was working alright, combination bar was static and never move, but once i got to atlantica, the bars of the notes was empty Blink couldnt get pass the level at all so far

oops, nvm, just change some graphic setting and it back on screen =P
I made it through the whole game 100%. Not a single crash, even running Cycle Rate 2.0x. Im using latest GSdx plugin and pcsx0.9.6

Windows XP SP2
Asus P5kpl-vm Motherboard
Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 2.53ghz(Overclocked to 2.81ghz)
BFG GeForce 9600GT OC 512mb
Corsair XMS2 TWIN2X2048 (2x1gb)
CM Extreme Power Plus 460w/12v Power Supply
WD SATA 250gb HD