How i can connect my "fake" PS3 controller to my pc?
With fake i mean a controller that it isn't original from sony,you know how expensive original controllers are so i bought a cheaper one.

Okay,let's straight to the point how i can connect ny ps3 controller to my pc to play with it? if it was wirless it would be happier,but if it isn't possible i'm okay with playing with the cable.

Thanks.

Sponsored links

I've always used DS3 tool to use my ps3 controllers on pc.

PS4 controllers will use bluetooth to sync to your pc if you really want to go wireless.
(11-04-2016, 09:55 PM)Obfuscatorn Wrote: I've always used DS3 tool to use my ps3 controllers on pc.

PS4 controllers will use bluetooth to sync to your pc if you really want to go wireless.

The problem is that my pc doesn't even reconigze that my controller is connected in the USB port.

How i can fix this? my controller isn't original.
Weird.  I'm using a 3rd party PS3 controller plugged into my USB port & a 3rd party X360 controller.  I plugged in both and the computer recognized them right away without any additional software required.  Most controllers are just simple plug & play & shouldn't need anything else short of just plugging them in. Sounds like you should be contacting computer support if it doesn't even recognize the controller...or the mfg of the game controller