How's the .hack // G.U series run these days?
A few years back, 2011 I believe, when I tried it, it ran OK, but there was issues with cutscenes and random frame-drops. How's it looking these days? The Wiki is pretty out-dated on the games.

Also, I heard something interesting about the Japanese version supposedly runs at a higher frame-rate, but googling turns up nothing.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||

Sponsored links

(11-07-2014, 07:22 AM)Mkilbride Wrote: A few years back, 2011 I believe, when I tried it, it ran OK, but there was issues with cutscenes and random frame-drops. How's it looking these days? The Wiki is pretty out-dated on the games.

Also, I heard something interesting about the Japanese version supposedly runs at a higher frame-rate, but googling turns up nothing.

why don't you try it yourself with any of the latest revs from orphis build bot.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction