How the heck do I configure this for Devil Summoner 2?
I would not be that as sure as you about that... Maybe you only have the standard-windows-driver and that is the problem.

Sponsored links

(01-24-2014, 02:23 AM)willkuer Wrote: I would not be that as sure as you about that... Maybe you only have the standard-windows-driver and that is the problem.

Ok, I'm a little derpish for PC world and whatnot. I wouldn't even made it this far with the emulation and bios/iso ripping without support, so, based on the specs I presented a couple posts behind, what should I google to get the GPU drivers?
Driver selection by nVidia

Are you using windows 8?
(01-24-2014, 02:29 AM)willkuer Wrote: Driver selection by nVidia

Are you using windows 8?

Right now I'm downloading the drivers for my Nvidia Card, however I've entered into Programs and it says I have the drivers installed... Both 3D Vision and the normal driver.

And yes, my OS is Win 8.
If this doesn't help I would as I said install pcsx2 again. Maybe you use the svn built by orphis.

(I am going to bed now - good luck to you)
(01-24-2014, 02:36 AM)willkuer Wrote: If this doesn't help I would as I said install pcsx2 again. Maybe you use the svn built by orphis.

(I am going to bed now - good luck to you)

Ok, thanks, i'll do and also keep on posting progress. Thanks Smile
Ok, I updated the Nvidia Drivers, it seems I had the wrong ones Smile Now it works. However it lags a lot...
Well that's a point to start..

What are your gs settings? You can make a screenshot for example.

Maybe you can also post an updated emulog.

Edit: Have just seen that you opened a new thread and solved everything.