How to CONFIGURE USB GAMEPAD????
Ok i m new to all this stuff and some controls of the gamepad are not working in the game..... so can anyone provide me the proper way to configure my usb gamepad? also is it possible toplay ps2 games on ePSXe 1.7.0 ????Closedeyes

Sponsored links

simply map each controller button/stick one by one using lilypad configuration.
Quote:also is it possible toplay ps2 games on ePSXe 1.7.0 ???
according to you, is it possible to play PS2 games one a PS1 ? Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-05-2012, 07:15 AM)lilien Wrote: Ok i m new to all this stuff and some controls of the gamepad are not working in the game..... so can anyone provide me the proper way to configure my usb gamepad? also is it possible toplay ps2 games on ePSXe 1.7.0 ????Closedeyes

well, the part about epsxe was well answered with another question Smile

the first question may not be so hard to answer...

The configuration is actually simple but Must be done... go to that Pad 1 tab and from there, click the button in the picture and then press the equivalent button on the game pad. Voila, good gaming.

Just be aware if your gamepad has an "analog" button, make sure it is active, normally with the LED lit.

PS: if still not working, verify if Windows itself see your game pad. You should be able to see it at the "Devices and Printers" and be able to test by right clicking it's icon and "Game controller settings".
Imagination is where we are truly real
Not all controllers require the analogue button be used mine certainly doesn't.
(12-06-2012, 12:42 AM)Topken Wrote: Not all controllers require the analogue button be used mine certainly doesn't.

Well, let's hope it works as should in Windows then. I did not say all controllers have that button anyway.

Good luck.
Imagination is where we are truly real
mine sometimes requires it pressed lol (rumblepad 2)
To those who want to play with gamepad in pcsx2 + WindowzzZ ..

I realy recommend to use an wireless PS3 dual-shock 3 controller + Bluetooth + Mjoy = just PERFECT PS2 feel like Biggrin

On top of it , you can change the directions of thumbsticks and reverse camera angle to your likings in Motionjoy (Final Fanasy XII comes to mind)

Moreover, you can change deadzone, trigger pressure and what not ... pretty neat app hands down.

Realy... MUST HAVE COMBO for PSX, PS2 and PSP (RemotejoyLite Tongue)

cherriepoppers,
HOBO ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe
CPU AMD PII x4 [email protected] stable
COOLER Antec HO2 920 (Water/air)
RAM 4x2 giggles Corsair Vengeance DDR2 800mhz
GPU VTX HD6870 / 1 Gigabyte GDDR5
OS Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate) / SP1