How to Fix AC4 Bugs on Linux?
I've delved into recent content about this series and decided to give it a try. Most recommendations pointed to beginning with AC4, so that's what I did, and I managed to set up the game on PCSX2.

Nevertheless, I've encountered various bugs that appear to have been resolved in DX11 mode, such as the issue with black planes and the glitchy sun. These problems persist in Vulkan mode, even with the latest development builds.

I'm currently using version 1.7.3546 since it's the one packaged with Arch Linux. Although it's not the newest, it's only about a month old, and I assume there haven't been significant updates for this game in the meantime.

I acquired the no-interlacing patch from the PCSX2 forums and placed it in ~/.config/PCSX2/cheats_ni, which seems to be the appropriate directory. I also explicitly activated the no interlace patches in the game's settings, but my plane remains completely black.

Do Linux users have any potential solutions for this?

Sponsored links

we'll need a proof you won Ac4 first.
regarding this : https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Is-there...pid=633825
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
What can I do to resolve persistent bugs in Assassin's Creed 4 (AC4) when running it on PCSX2 in Vulkan mode on Linux, despite trying a no-interlacing patch and ensuring the latest development builds are in use?