How to Remap x360 comtroller A B buttons for Japanese games?
Hi, I searched the web for this and all I can find is links to xpadder, which is for mapping to keyboard.

I just want to swap the inputs of the x360's A and B buttons around so I can play Japanese games which use the Circle and Square buttons the other way around.
I'm sure people here will know what I mean!

The only thing I can find is Lilypad , which is buggy (disappears mouse cursor until psx2 is quit) and unsupported.

Thanks!

Sponsored links

(11-04-2012, 12:54 PM)Colocon Wrote: Hi, I searched the web for this and all I can find is links to xpadder, which is for mapping to keyboard.

I just want to swap the inputs of the x360's A and B buttons around so I can play Japanese games which use the Circle and Square buttons the other way around.
I'm sure people here will know what I mean!

The only thing I can find is Lilypad , which is buggy (disappears mouse cursor until psx2 is quit) and unsupported.

Thanks!

Just a question, do you have the option "Always hide mouse cursor" on the GS window config ticked?
What do you mean with Lilypad is unsupported?
Imagination is where we are truly real
Thanks for quick response. I have that option unticked. I spent some time trying to fix this. It even causes hangs sometimes when I'm clicking around trying to get back to windows. When pressing escape from full screen, the PCSX2 window is unclickable and not even keyboard access can open the menus. I have to click back to desktop or another program, then back to PCSX2 just to be able to use the keyboard to open the menu and select Resume or whatever. Hating it!

(Everything works flawlessly with other Pad plugins but only Lilypad seems to offer this really basic ability of switching the buttons around)

I checked a thread here where Lilypad's dev was saying he isn't working on it anymore. . .
OK solved the Lilypad issue by disabling mouse input on Lilypad settings!