How to apply translation patches?
the patched iso is 0 kb big after running the patcher again :C should i just assume this one is broken?

Sponsored links

Are you certain that it is 0 kb? There has to be something there.

Try to empty out the "content" folder (don't delete the folder itself) and delete the patched iso. Then run the patcher one more time.
yah im running windows seven and after editing the start.bat and running the patcher and copying over a "fresh" unpatched iso the "patched" iso still comes out to 0kb according to windows 7

Edit: apparently i didn't have the original file named just so but now the patcher is acting different will give results after that is run

Edit2: so basically after much farting around and not taking the directions so literal i got the patcher to work. The instruction to rename the iso to whateveritwas.iso turned out to make my file a double negative because after i removed the .iso of my files name the patcher finally did its job, even though the readme states to rename the iso to ffx-2_int.iso *shrugs* weird but thanks for the help to those that gave it and I hope that this thread can be of some use to any people in the future who may be pulling their hair out of their heads if they are about as computer unsavy as i am.