How to compile plugins?
Hi,i know how to compile pcsx2 releases,but how i can compile plugin releases?is there any guide?

Sponsored links

Assuming you're asking for Windows, you will probably need the DirectX SDK and/or the Nvidia Cg toolkit to compile the plugins. You may also need to setup Visual Studio to point to where the libs/headers are as well, otherwise it's pretty much the same as compiling PCSX2.
when i try to compile a plugin i got this error:
1>c:\pcsx\plugins\gsdx\stdafx.h(33) : fatal error C1083: can't open the file 'afxwin.h': No such file or directory
(02-18-2009, 12:12 AM)maChiN Wrote: when i try to compile a plugin i got this error:
1>c:\pcsx\plugins\gsdx\stdafx.h(33) : fatal error C1083: can't open the file 'afxwin.h': No such file or directory
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2373-post...l#pid22654
read here about your error, also that thread is also about compiling, you should find what you want
E8400 @ 3.2GHz - 8800 GT @ stock - 4GB DDR2 800 [actual: 3.5GB with PAE] - WinXP PRO 32bit SP3
[Image: 133779.png]
thanks,i installed the SDK november 2008,but where i have to copy include and lib?
my own post Tongue Happy
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2373-post...l#pid22294
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(02-18-2009, 12:44 AM)maChiN Wrote: thanks,i installed the SDK november 2008,but where i have to copy include and lib?
You don't copy them, you'd click on properties of project you'd like to compile, and under C/C++ tab select Additional include directories, and add include directories.

Under linker select Add additional library directories, and add lib directories.

Verify if the project is set to release. If you'd like to compile GSDX you'd need windows SDK as well.
thanks for help,now i compiled SPU2ghz,but i cant compile gsdx,i downloaded windows sdk
You don't need windows SDK, you need DirectX SDK [Nov08].
ok,i finally compiled gsdx,the problem was the visual studio 2008 express