How to configure pcsx2 on ubuntu ? running Ati graphic card
Having another os ubuntu hardy , wondering that whether pcsx2 would run well or better on ubuntu compare to window xp ?
Does it run if I am running Ati card on ubuntu ?

Thank you Smile

Sponsored links

Well, overally pcsx2 is working the same on all platforms and no big deal on comparison. But! For Windows you have a wider choice of plugins, and, as the No1 -- you could use GSDX. For Linux and Mac's you stay with ZZogl (or ancient ZeroGS OpenGL). So windows users have a perk.

To get an answer to question, will it run, you should name videocard and CPU.
(12-20-2009, 08:36 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: Well, overally pcsx2 is working the same on all platforms and no big deal on comparison. But! For Windows you have a wider choice of plugins, and, as the No1 -- you could use GSDX. For Linux and Mac's you stay with ZZogl (or ancient ZeroGS OpenGL). So windows users have a perk.

To get an answer to question, will it run, you should name videocard and CPU.

Video card ati hd 387O.I saw the faqs which itsaid it need some nvidia driver but I am using ati card .How does it going to work ?
3870 will be o'k on proprietary drivers. You could use even AA 16x on many games.
I mean do I need to install nvidia driver for pcsx2 ? while using ati card ? will it work ?
No, you need to install ATI proprietary driver.