How to configure the multitap?
How do I have to configure Lillypad10 to play Battle Stadium D.O.N. with 4 players? I tried but it doesn't recognize the other two, what do I have to do, I'm kind of new in the ps2 emulation so I have no idea of how to do anything by my self >_< heeeeelp \(@w@)/

Sponsored links

.--------------------.
are u using keyboard or gamepad?
what do u mean it doesn't recognize?
is it doesn't detect the input ingame or at the controller configuration?
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
(12-08-2009, 04:21 AM)RenShijo-Kun Wrote: are u using keyboard or gamepad?
what do u mean it doesn't recognize?
is it doesn't detect the input ingame or at the controller configuration?

well I use a gamepad for player1 and the keyboard for player2 and 3, I made pad1 to be multipad and configured 1a - player1 1b - player2 1c - player3, only need those, but in the game, it just recognize 2 controllers plugged in and the second dont seems to work.

I know Im doing everything wrong, so, maybe you could explain me how to configure the multitap, from the begining please, I would apreciate it, cuz I tried a lot and couldnt make it work. Thanx for replying.
Don't disable any pads - can cause issues in some (most?) games. Enable multitap in both pcsx2 and LilyPad. If it still doesn't work, might just not be compatible with the game you're playing. I implemented it by reverse engineering using the one game I have that supports it, so may well not respond exactly correctly to some messages.
Can anybody explain me step by step how to make this work?
[Image: image.php?u=3729&type=sigpic&dateline=1260307631]