How to connect XInput Wrapper via Bluetooth?
How do you get the Bluetooth to connect with DS3?

Quote:Pairing a DS3 to your Bluetooth Dongle - plug in the DS3 to USB while the Service is running, the DS3 will be automatically paired if required.
This doesn't work. I remove the USB and it simply vanishes and Bluetooth does not see it.

The Bluetooth dongle I'm using: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DJ83...UTF8&psc=1

Logs attached. Any ideas?

Attached Files
.zip   ScpDriverLog.zip (Size: 2,33 KB / Downloads: 172)

Sponsored links

Sorry, never used it but the DS3-wrapper thread seems to more or less dead for most support questions so I just start here until somebody with knowledge joins.

First of all: you dongle should in general work with ds3 controller. But have you tried if it is working at all? Maybe you got a corrupt model?

One user mentioned just after your post in the XInput thread:
(07-27-2014, 06:34 PM)DualShear Wrote: Did you try doing the above methods with it plugged in? I know when I plugged mine in, I held the ps button for awhile. I also held the ps button and share right after I unplugged it. Sometimes it's stubborn and for some odd reason if I have the scpmonitor up while doing it, it connects.
Have you tried holding it longer / keep holding it?

In the log there is something written like "reboot required". Your first post concerning this is like 5 months old. So I guess you rebooted you pc in the meantime? What have you done since then? Was it working in between?
PS Button doesn't do anything, that quote seems to be for the DS4 (Share button).

Yeah, I've tried rebooting it. No luck.

Yes, the Bluetooth dongle works. I can connect my phone with it.

How do you even get the PS3 controller in Bluetooth discover mode? The sticky doesn't say.
Bump! Anyone?

I've reinstalled everything then rebooted, no luck. I plug my DS3 in, it works, wait a bit, press the PS button, unplug. It stops working and doesn't connect via Bluetooth. No idea what to do.

Attached is new log file.

Attached Files
.zip   ScpService.zip (Size: 705 bytes / Downloads: 210)
Your blutooth dongle must be compatible with SCP. If it isnt, the drivers wont install, if you install the drivers for the bluetooth dongle, it wont work for anything else, only scp. windows wont handle the pairing
Probably have better luck asking this in the DS3 thread instead of starting a new thread that hardly anybody will see.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
Yes, the dongle works you can see reviews on it working with Bluetooth on this driver.

jhebbel, yes I tried. You can see my posts in there. I get 0 replies.
(08-22-2014, 06:39 AM)Zenoxio Wrote: Yes, the dongle works you can see reviews on it working with Bluetooth on this driver.

jhebbel, yes I tried. You can see my posts in there. I get 0 replies.

It still gets better visibility, many users subscribe to a specific thread and rarely traverse above it. Out of curiosity, is the HID service enabled for the device?
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
It seems that the bt driver didn't install. Try manually installing the driver with device manager. The driver is ScpServer\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf.

Restart, plug in and out usb and see if it connects