How to convert sound/music from AD format to others
guys if i create topic in wrong category please move it to right, I realy need help from you. I have a japanese game and there are music files in AD format. How i can convert it in mp3 or other formats?. I try use MFAudiov11 but some files wav was corrupt and some play normal. Why? i use windows 8.1 maybe its problem?. So i need to know other ways how convert AD files to other formats. I try google about AD files but not find any info about it. So i realy need your help.

Sponsored links

(11-01-2014, 06:05 PM)masaki88 Wrote: guys if i create topic in wrong category please move it to right, I realy need help from you. I have a japanese game and there are music files in AD format. How i can convert it in mp3 or other formats?. I try use MFAudiov11 but some files wav was corrupt and some play normal. Why? i use windows 8.1 maybe its problem?. So i need to know other ways how convert AD files to other formats. I try google about AD files but not find any info about it. So i realy need your help.

ad files aren't supported by much sound converters , you should google and look for some sound converters which supports ad format, and the os isn't a problem.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(11-01-2014, 06:12 PM)s.sakash Wrote: ad files aren't supported by much sound converters , you should google and look for some sound converters which supports ad format, and the os isn't a problem.
Belive me i google but not find any info about ad format at all.
(11-01-2014, 06:19 PM)masaki88 Wrote: Belive me i google but not find any info about ad format at all.

yeah, i also googled about it and didn't find any info about it at all and why do you need to change it to mp3 , isn't ad a supported format.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
If they used their own unique encoder for their music, good luck finding ANYTHING that may be able to play it. You're gonna have to try a player with a great built-in compatibility in hopes it knows what it is
Find a player. Then download and install Audacity. Then set Audacity to record the stereo mix. Then play the song, and record the output in Audacity.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
i'd say mfaudio is a good choice. how'd the files look in it? the specs. raw adx audio? how corrupt it came out of it? what you could try is different interleave, sample frequency or perhaps they are mono sounds. that's what i can think of. Smile
Coornio i don t know which player can play AD files.

Blyss Sarania Same here.

dabore In MFAudiov11 looks that (see screenshot). It convert normal in WAV but some files can be corrupt after some time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If it's ADX try foobar2000 with adx plugin.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Blyss Sarania Ok i try but how convert?.