How to fix ghosting/mirror effect in GTA SA?
I am having that issue with GTA SA. I've seen that you are supposed to turn auto flush on. The problem is that all of the suggestions to do this are a year old and I don't see the autoflush option in the new nightly version of pcsx2. Is there an auto flush equivalent or different way to fix this rendering issue?

I am running the most recent nightly version of PCSX2 (v 1.7.5725) and I downloaded it from [pcsx2.net]

Sponsored links

(04-25-2024, 04:06 AM)matt08220ify Wrote: I am having that issue with GTA SA. I've seen that you are supposed to turn auto flush on. The problem is that all of the suggestions to do this are a year old and I don't see the autoflush option in the new nightly version of pcsx2. Is there an auto flush equivalent or different way to fix this rendering issue?

I am running the most recent nightly version of PCSX2 (v 1.7.5725) and I downloaded it from [pcsx2.net]

Autoflush for SA are automatically enabled unless you're using manual hardware fixes which you shouldn't.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
Thank you I disabled manual hardware fixes and the ghosting effect is gone now. All the suggestions online I saw said to enable it then turn on auto flush. So that fixes that problem. Now I have a new problem where the game lags and skips, I doubt it's because of my graphics cards
(04-25-2024, 06:29 AM)matt08220ify Wrote: Thank you I disabled manual hardware fixes and the ghosting effect is gone now. All the suggestions online I saw said to enable it then turn on auto flush. So that fixes that problem. Now I have a new problem where the game lags and skips, I doubt it's because of my graphics cards

because of your cpu, then ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-25-2024, 09:11 AM)jesalvein Wrote: because of your cpu, then ?
Possibly. I have an AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-core processor 3.70 GHz. And a Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card. And 16 GB RAM. 

Maybe it's glitching because I have to tweak something in the settings of PCSX2? I am running 3x native and that definitely could be the reason but I would like to keep that setting the same if possible