How to fix half black screen in-game? (and crashes)
hi guys, can someone help me on how to fix half black screen and crashes on tony hawk proving ground, im new to pcsx2 and cant find a fix to my prob. basically main menu and loading screens are ok but in the actuall world in-game this "bug" occurs and it crashes at certain parts on the world.

heres the screenshots:

[Image: U6iuRH3.png]

[Image: D20Y69Q.png]

pls help thanks!

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Use the OpenGL renderer with blending unit accuracy set to "basic" on GSDX and make sure the VU rounding in the emulator settings is set to "positive" (might be negative, I forget)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-28-2016, 02:04 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

hi, this is my pc specs:
i5 3570
gtx 750 ti oc
8gb hyperx
win 7

PCSX2 1.4.0

i havent changed anything on settings, but i tried changing a little bit and if it didnt help i restore it on default.

i just wanna play tony hawk provin ground and i havent tried any game, it is .iso i download it (idk if its ok to say it here)

and i got the bios from youtube idk if that is another issue but it boots up, i havent tried other bios.
Quote: it is .iso i download it (idk if its ok to say it here)

and i got the bios from youtube

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go