How to get Pcsx2 to run smoothly on my pc?
lucky u Smile

Sponsored links

(10-21-2012, 12:39 PM)solidus Wrote: lucky u Smile

nothing lucky about it, i just have a kickass pc xD
and alot of pcsx2 knowledge Wink
TC. I'm sorry to say it but if you think that AMD is remotely on par with Intel then you need to do more research. As of now all what AMD is good for is media based PC's. Their CPUs are not meant for gaming. I mean sure you can game with them but its not recommended. Intel just dominates AMD for CPU's. Intel out performs AMD by a pretty big margin.

When AMD goes out of business things will get interesting. I don't want them too because Intel base chip will go through the roof and that will be bad.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
(10-21-2012, 04:25 PM)fade2black001 Wrote: TC. I'm sorry to say it but if you think that AMD is remotely on par with Intel then you need to do more research. As of now all what AMD is good for is media based PC's. Their CPUs are not meant for gaming. I mean sure you can game with them but its not recommended. Intel just dominates AMD for CPU's. Intel out performs AMD by a pretty big margin.

When AMD goes out of business things will get interesting. I don't want them too because Intel base chip will go through the roof and that will be bad.

Yes intel is faster,but amd is not as bad as people say,i own a 8150,and i love it i can play BF3@1080p and get 60+fps with a reference 7970,and i can have a ton of stuff running at the same time the game is running and not lose any fps.

I will admit if you are just going to game and nothing else,then no you should not get and FX cpu,but i not only game but i record with fraps,video edit,plus i an going to be doing photo editing,3D modeling,and coding,and i needed a cpu that was good at heavily threaded work,and stayed within my budget.

The 8150 met that.

EDITAngryWarWeeny what setting would you suggest for pcsx2,for my pc?