How to get rid of this strange graphic glitch? latest OGL on GOW2
anyone still following this wrong rendering lightning issue .?

Sponsored links

sorry, I'm busy with tons of activity. Even though I packed 40 hours of PCSX2 work in my week end. I can't stop the sea.

So, it feels like a depth issue. Could be a texture cache issue. Hum did you test latest git version ? Try to play with various options, if you're lucky it might work.

Edit: be sure accurate blending is on high, (and test higher). Test accurate date too.
I thought that opengl 4.5 found on nvidia's 1000 series cards is required for perfect emulation of the GOW series. Your gtx970 uses opengl 4.4 which is not perfectly emulating GOW series.
Please stop to spread false info. All Dx11 class are fine (even dx10 with the free drivers)
Thanks for the info. I based my info on the false information that Desran1010 posted on the pcsx2 wiki for God of War, and the fact I only found threads where people are having difficulty with the above issue on 900 series cards. Plus the only card I tested the settings on were my GTX275 right before I pulled the trigger on my GTX1060 3GB. Sorry for a wasted post, but within the next two years I will be making a donation right after my student loans are finished being paid. Thanks for an amazing emulator.
Except a driver bug, all GTX from fermi to pascal ough to work the same.

OpenGL uses a couple of GL 4.5 extensions, but it doesn't requires a full 4.5 GL context. For example on linux, it is working fine with SandyBridge with a 3.3 contexts. All interesting extension will be pulled automatically.
trying..
trying hard.. Happy
and you should get more rest, gregory Smile
Be sure that any speedhack on EE side are disabled. If you still have the bug, generate me a gs dump.