How to get rid of this strange graphic glitch? latest OGL on GOW2

been quite long time since i last using pcsx2, so thought gow2 should be quite perfect emulate enhance by highly advance ogl plug-in but came to this
tried 1.4.0 stable or latest dev version both having same result,

plug-in settings always same, 3x scaling, crc at partial for ogl, blending unit accuracy at high (tried medium but same), finally hardware hack always half pixel offset and manual input TC offset changes nothing as well...

so is there anything i've missed ?

Sponsored links

I removed a crc hack on latest git that might still be useful. However 1 4 ought to work. Did you enable some speed hack on the core
Are you sure that you really get latest GSdx version Tongue2
(09-30-2016, 06:57 PM)gregory Wrote: I removed a crc hack on latest git that might still be useful. However 1 4 ought to work. Did you enable some speed hack on the core

no gregory, only enable those recommended speedhack like mtvu, flaghack, and etc, VU and EE both remains 0,
i did upgrade and downdrade my gtx970 driver for few times, thought in case there might be some ogl extension compatibility issue and found nothing

(09-30-2016, 07:24 PM)gregory Wrote: Are you sure that you really get latest GSdx version Tongue2

yap, definitely, 150 1368, hot and spicy Glare
oh and btw, gonna try that impressive hw mip-mapping real soon, love ratchet and clank, thx, very nice implement, finally=)
1368 is old stuff
(09-30-2016, 07:34 PM)gregory Wrote: 1368 is old stuff

yes, 1369 nail it ,again Happy
I can't believe you were running such an old development build Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

play awhile and noticed that the very very new ogl seems messing around with the volumetrix lightning effect ?  Huh   got render in irregular shape most of the time
(09-30-2016, 08:49 PM)AcidRains Wrote: play awhile and noticed that the very very new ogl seems messing around with the volumetrix lightning effect ?  Huh   got render in irregular shape most of the time

screenshot?
(09-30-2016, 09:03 PM)prafull Wrote: screenshot?

maybe it is not volumetrix lightning, coz i just don't know how to describe it ==, but here it is ,as u can see

kinda messy, following character movement though