How to know wich game region I am playing on ?
Hello, I have a simple question : How can I know wich region (NTSC-U or PAL) my game is in ?
I am playing Persona 3 FES if it can help.

Sponsored links

have a look at your game DVD's box.
It's written on it
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-02-2019, 01:03 AM)jesalvein Wrote: have a look at your game DVD's box.
It's written on it
Sorry, but I pirated it Sad
Don't label me as the bad guy though, since the game is not officialy sold anymore, it would have etically be the same to buy it from someone on the internet.
Whether or not it is ethical, the status of it being sold as a new product from the publisher, and every other thing like that... we can not help you.

Emulation has always been in an interesting legal position and no legitimate emulation site tied to an emulator is going to help someone who pirated a game or bios or other such thing because it could be dangerous, legally to do so.
(11-02-2019, 02:51 AM)TkSilver Wrote: Whether or not it is ethical, the status of it being sold as a new product from the publisher, and every other thing like that... we can not help you.

Emulation has always been in an interesting legal position and no legitimate emulation site tied to an emulator is going to help someone who pirated a game or bios or other such thing because it could be dangerous, legally to do so.
I understand, thanks for the clarification.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go