How to make PSCX2 runs on 120fps constantly
please provide a screenshot of your pcsx2 settings to suggest better settings. you can't expect all games to always run at 100fps , it will definitely slow down on some demanding scene.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(04-06-2015, 03:09 PM)ssakash Wrote: please provide a screenshot of your pcsx2 settings to suggest better settings. you can't expect all games to always run at 100fps , it will definitely slow down on some demanding scene.

I will re-download the pscx2, so the settings should be 100% default without any changes at all.

side note: is there any good laptop that able to run this perfectly smooth? i might need to dump my pc and go with laptop.
Laptop to run games at 2x the speed? Unless you spend around 2K i'm not sure i can see that happening.
I would suggest this one.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
hey thanks, how about the settings?
should i just go with default?
yeah, It will be alright for most games. there are exceptions for some games which need some Exclusive settings to fare better. like, increasing VU stealing for Sotc.
- Refraction
yeah thx.
i did tested and i got like 100-120 fps (unstable)

in some special scene, they dropped so hard into 60-70.

but it help me a lot of time, thx :3