How to make a keyboard binding for 2 or more ps2 buttons ?
Hello!

In a fighting game if I want to play on a keyboard, can I create a single keyboard trigger to activate D-pad up and D-pad down at the same time for example ? Do I need special software ?

Thanks !

Sponsored links

(12-04-2020, 04:11 AM)olpav Wrote: Hello!

In a fighting game if I want to play on a keyboard, can I create a single keyboard trigger to activate D-pad up and D-pad down at the same time for example ? Do I need special software ?

Thanks !

Hi there!

Yes, what you want to do is possible. Just don't forget to check the Multiple binding option in the General section of LilyPad Settings, after that you can go to the Pad section to configure and set a single key to trigger multiple actions in the game.
(12-04-2020, 05:04 PM)Archish Wrote: Hi there!

Yes, what you want to do is possible. Just don't forget to check the Multiple binding option in the General section of LilyPad Settings, after that you can go to the Pad section to configure and set a single key to trigger multiple actions in the game.

In Lilypad settings I don't have a "General section". Why is that ?
Depending on which version you are,the name of the option may be different but it is something related to that

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-05-2020, 01:06 AM)vsub Wrote: Depending on which version you are,the name of the option may be different but it is something related to that

Thanks Smile ! Is it possible to have a sequence of buttons triggered by one key like D-pad up,then D-pad left then D-pad up then triangle ?
I don't think so,I think they are triggered at all at once(or with a very short delay for the game to recognize them as a separate inputs)when you press the hotkey

You can do it with AutoHotKey or with AntiMicro for example but it's little complicated