How to make analogs work on Pcsx2?
I was trying to play kingdom hearts, but the analogs are really weird, when I set them.. I press up and the charicter goes up, left he goes left.. It doesn't work like when I use the analogs with the real ps2. How do I make the analogs work correctly??? Like the analogs rotate and stuff. The pcx only has options for up down left right, and its hard to move the charicter

Sponsored links

Not sure what you mean. You press up and Sora goes up. Where is he supposed to go?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(06-21-2014, 03:39 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Not sure what you mean. You press up and Sora goes up. Where is he supposed to go?

The op is saying that if he pushes up on the stick then sora will go left. So the stick directions seem to be off.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Nooo guys, I want the analog sticks to work like the ps2. Like maybe if I tilt the analog slightly
Left, sora goes slightly left

I mean its hard to move him when its just up, down, left right, I mean this isn't resident evil or silent hill
Oh, turn the sensitivity up.

Mine work fine. Stick movements are just a blend of two axis.
Omg thank your mister nobbs, your a lifesaver<3
You're welcome. Enjoy your game. Smile