How to make use of those battle trophies data without making them corrupt?
Question 
I've tried vsub Gamefaqs saves converter and even tried that wiki of pcsx2 for star ocean till the end of time to make a memory card folder I did make this folder but it doesn't circumvent that dreaded error of making the battle trophy loading in-game on that battle simulator thing and later on it throws this error the data was corrupted I've used this build of pcsx2, pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-3357-g0c5353a70-windows-x86. Followed all that steps in another reply for the same game on vsub Converter post at least his icon was okay mine it's a shark no matter what I use with mymc or those steps with Imgburn and that uLaunchElf. So if any kind soul can help me use these saves from https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/536705...aves/16950
I've tried this one specifically and always shows as corrupted so I can't get those new trophies.

Sponsored links

I don't remember from where I downloaded the file but I have the battle trophies at 95% and they are loaded just fine from the title screen(I don't have disc 1 on my laptop to try it but I think it did worked)

I am also using the folder memory card
If you are using the folder memory card and the card is formatted(you can save\load games),then you can try extracting this folder inside the card

Attached Files
.zip   BASLUS-20488BTLCOL.zip (Size: 871,57 KB / Downloads: 418)
(01-27-2020, 05:02 PM)vsub Wrote: I don't remember from where I downloaded the file but I have the battle trophies at 95% and they are loaded just fine  from the title screen(I don't have disc 1 on my laptop to try it but I think it did worked)

I am also using the folder memory card
If you are using the folder memory card and the card is formatted(you can save\load games),then you can try extracting this folder inside the card
It did worked. Thank you so much vsub.