How to play coop mode via parsec with the player one as kb+m and me as guest with ds4
Can we play as two I enter there as guest and then I enter with my dualshock4 v2 but when configuring the emulator it enters as xinput pad 0 and I can configure as normal player the thing is this double input thing I can't control the character in tota and he can just fine. So any ideas? In the game it gets as player one with luke the host and me as the amazing guy with 2P but I can't move him. So can anybody help me?

Sponsored links

My experience with Parsec suggests it works better in desktop sharing mode instead of selecting pcsx2 as a game. So use screen share, enable all inputs from both sides and configure player 1 and player 2 controls separately.
(09-20-2021, 07:25 AM)prafull Wrote: My experience with Parsec suggests it works better in desktop sharing mode instead of selecting pcsx2 as a game. So use screen share, enable all inputs from both sides and configure player 1 and player 2 controls separately.

I am going through screen share too maybe needs some more testing, the real problem is as he is the host I go click connect through the desktop mode screen and then the controls gets recognized as xinput pad 0 or in other terms is first one slot and then he plays as first player as pad 1 with keyboard and mouse as he doesn't has gamepad as I have. I tried ds4windows and was a no go since you can add the game to controller slot 2 exclusively but the game tales of the abyss shows me 2p he puts as manual and him as luke with the keyboard all set and then I go in the pads config via the emulator and then I can mess everything there even the binding config assignment. Could you make a tutorial putting in example your keyboard and mouse and then the second player as gamepad?. Thanks for helping I will try with him.