How to play iso files
HELP ME !! ok , since this ***** is very strict of illegal stuffs , i'm juz gonna say that i get this iso files from an ORIGINAL PS2 dics , now i decide to use on my pc , how do i play it ? whenever i run the iso after mounting it , it juz goes bac to the system configuration of ps2 ( time , date , etc) , what should i do from now ???? i don think it's my emulator problem juz i try it out with the original dics and it works fine ( laggy though ) ,

Sponsored links

You have to use the CDVD plugin and direct PCSX2 to actually use the ISO, did you do that?

If you haven't already set PCSX2 to use the Linuz ISO CDVD plugin then you need to select it in the Config --> Configure --> use the Cdvdrom dropdown to select the Linuz ISO DVD plugin.

Then go to Config --> Cdvdrom --> use the GUI to select the appropriate ISO on your hard drive.

You can also just use File --> Run ISO from image and manually browse that way.
Check out my snazzy Youtube channel, with many great PCSX2 emulation videos! Laugh http://www.youtube.com/user/curryking1 Laugh
=.= , i really feel like killing myself now, i have spent 2 weeks trying to figure out what is the problem , and the only problem is i set the dvdrom in the wrong directory , i put [D]: instead of [E]:, thanks ya ... i finnally can play the FFXII .... tytytytytytytytytytytytytyt
(11-19-2009, 06:52 AM)curryking1 Wrote: You have to use the CDVD plugin and direct PCSX2 to actually use the ISO, did you do that?

If you haven't already set PCSX2 to use the Linuz ISO CDVD plugin then you need to select it in the Config --> Configure --> use the Cdvdrom dropdown to select the Linuz ISO DVD plugin.

Then go to Config --> Cdvdrom --> use the GUI to select the appropriate ISO on your hard drive.

You can also just use File --> Run ISO from image and manually browse that way.

The ISO file that I found was from an archive where the site author posted links to the files. When I tried to extract the file and put in a folder for PCSX2 to read, WinRAR displayed a message telling me I needed to extract from another file, which is what I'm trying to do now....

When I tried to start up the emulator, I selected the file that had the ISO that I downloaded, but it still won't work.... Unsure

If you have any suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them!! Thanks!! Happy
Dude, piracy is not tolerated on this forum.