How to reduce EE%
(11-26-2015, 01:46 AM)willkuer Wrote: Maybe he put the m-CPU indeed in a desktop... who knows...

i doubt that but possible,,,

Sponsored links

(11-26-2015, 01:34 AM)willkuer Wrote: If you don't have a notebook you can consider it. I would really vote against overclocking on notebooks even if it is possible. Overclocking for beginners is often like: google "<your cpu model> overclocking" and you will often get satisfactory results. For m-models I am not sure though.

What are EE/GS/FPS values while you observe slowdowns?
Have you tried the MTVU hack?

i've tried the mtvu hack and it works better and i'll double check the readings for fps but for EE 56% sometims and 98%-100% , for GS 8%-12%
If mtvu and ee slider don't work. try change It's framerate to half. Remember, it is "only works on high ee load games". you'll see ee load will be reduced.
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y
I guess you get full fps if ee is below 90%. The questions is how much fps you get when ee is above 90%. Well adjusted settings can increase speed a bit but they are not able to make wonders.

Try to set synchronization mode to async mix in spu2-x plugin settings to avoid sound hiccups for small moderate fps drops.
(11-26-2015, 10:06 AM)willkuer Wrote: I guess you get full fps if ee is below 90%. The questions is how much fps you get when ee is above 90%. Well adjusted settings can increase speed a bit but they are not able to make wonders.

Try to set synchronization mode to async mix in spu2-x plugin settings to avoid sound hiccups for small moderate fps drops.

ill definitely try that and see what the fps change is... thanks a bunch