How to reduce EE%
how do i lower the EE% on the pcsx2 emulator? , from when i start the emulator the EE% on the emulator ranges from 98%-100%. My GS is relatively low but the high EE% slows down and speeds my games up way too fast. Are there any recommendations on how to make the emulator run more efficiently.

Also these are my specs

Intel Core i7-2620M CPU @ 2.70 GHz
Intel HD graphics 3000
64 - bit operating system
16gb RAM

I apologize in advance if i have my specs wrong, this is my first time using these forums

Thanks for anyone that can help

Sponsored links

Possibly helping speedhacks are EE cycle rate hack and MTVU. It really depends on the game.

What are your fps? Which game do you try to run?
(11-26-2015, 01:00 AM)willkuer Wrote: Possibly helping speedhacks are EE cycle rate hack and MTVU. It really depends on the game.

What are your fps? Which game do you try to run?

my fps 58 - 60 depending on the game 
and GTA Vice city and GOW 2

EE Cyclerate is on 1 and VU cycle stealing is on 2
Overclock, if you can.
If you get full fps why do you want to change that? Does the game feel choppy?

(11-26-2015, 01:26 AM)K.F Wrote: Overclock, if you can.
Probably hard on a notebook.
Hence the "if you can".
(11-26-2015, 01:28 AM)K.F Wrote: Hence the "if you can".

i dont know how to overclock lol

(11-26-2015, 01:26 AM)willkuer Wrote: If you get full fps why do you want to change that? Does the game feel choppy?

Probably hard on a notebook.

nahh i dont have a notebook and i dont get full fps all the time for example with naruto ultimate ninja 5 or gow 2 or dragon ball z tenkaichi 3 i get really low fps
If you don't have a notebook you can consider it. I would really vote against overclocking on notebooks even if it is possible. Overclocking for beginners is often like: google "<your cpu model> overclocking" and you will often get satisfactory results. For m-models I am not sure though.

What are EE/GS/FPS values while you observe slowdowns?
Have you tried the MTVU hack?
Laptop/notebook the pretty much the same and use the same cpu/gpu tech and you have one I wouldnt OC Laptop/notebook. for the obvious heat limit and issue they can have.
Maybe he put the m-CPU indeed in a desktop... who knows...