How to run Tekken Tag properly?
Hi!

I have this game and the latest version of pcsx2, and i cant set the emu to run this game without flickering, graphich glitches and sreen flickering.
I tried to follow a configuration guilde, but it wasnt helped too much. Pixel shader 3, fastest sound emulation.. and its looks like this:

Config:

C2D E7300 2.66Ghz, 1Gb Kingmax 1066 DDR2, HD4850 512Mb.

Any ideas?

Sponsored links

(I followed this guilde btw:     )
for the flickering problem you can try changing the interlacing options on GSdx graphic plugin. See if there are any changes. Also try disabling speedhacks
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
(07-02-2009, 07:01 PM)strar Wrote: Hi!

I have this game and the latest version of pcsx2, and i cant set the emu to run this game without flickering, graphich glitches and sreen flickering.
I tried to follow a configuration guilde, but it wasnt helped too much. Pixel shader 3, fastest sound emulation.. and its looks like this:

Config:

C2D E7300 2.66Ghz, 1Gb Kingmax 1066 DDR2, HD4850 512Mb.

Any ideas?

holy crap dude, get the latest version of pcsx2! that looks like an old version i never saw before.

anyways latest version tekken tag works perfectly, latest revision that is Smile

also use gsdx internal resolution of 1200x1200 and that will fix the lines. the height has to be 1200 and width can be anything u want actually.

any more questions just send me a message.
ChenZen - A blog for games, technology, gadgets, anime, manga, music, or about anything else that interests the average geek.
If i change the interlacing to Blend tff (slight blur, 1/2 fps) the flickering is gone, but if i disable the speedhacks, the speed is even worse Sad Thanks for the reply!

@Misfire:

..aaa, thats the final PCSX2 0.9.6 version of the emu, maybe the Tekken Tag what i try use is the old one. I will get a better one if i can!
(07-02-2009, 07:20 PM)Misfire Wrote: use gsdx internal resolution of 1200x1200 and that will fix the lines.

Thats works! Thank you! Smile (so, flickering and horizontal lines are gone, still have to solve the others..)
(07-02-2009, 07:21 PM)strar Wrote: If i change the interlacing to Blend tff (slight blur, 1/2 fps) the flickering is gone, but if i disable the speedhacks, the speed is even worse Sad Thanks for the reply!

@Misfire:

..aaa, thats the final PCSX2 0.9.6 version of the emu, maybe the Tekken Tag what i try use is the old one. I will get a better one if i can!

by latest i mean latest beta (found in the forums), or latest svn (compiled yourself).
ChenZen - A blog for games, technology, gadgets, anime, manga, music, or about anything else that interests the average geek.
Quote:..aaa, thats the final PCSX2 0.9.6 version of the emu, maybe the Tekken Tag what i try use is the old one. I will get a better one if i can!
No it is not,it is an ancient 'playground' beta,which is MUCH older than 0.9.6 and not supported here. Download the real 0.9.6 from our site.
[Image: newsig.jpg]