How to run?
Sorry, i guess i should've looked at the x11 screen - it says "Shader file version is outdated! only is Log-Z possible ZZogl"

Sponsored links

This message is inaccurate in r195, so first try to run bios. If bios picture is present, than MGS2 may have troubles.
Hi Guys!Smile
I have a problem to run PCSX2...
Everything is installed...
but x11 tell me this:

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.0.dylib
Referenced from: /Applications/pcsx2.app/Contents/Resources/pcsx2/./pcsx2
Reason: image not found
pcsx2.sh: line 2: 1429 Trace/BPT trap ./pcsx2

What can i do now?Blush

---Update---

Okay i solved this problem and pcsx runs...
...but Laugh

I need now A REAL MAC WAY to Dump the Bios from my PS2...
..i always found PC Ways and Programs for that Wink

Please have anyone a link for a MAC WAY ?

thanks Smile

Okay, I've tried entering the code to run it on two different lines, and I still get "No such file or directory." Am I supposed to be entering it into the terminal that pops up when I open pcsx2, or in a separate terminal? The pcsx2 terminal pops up with this inside: "dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/X11/lib/libcairo.2.dylib
Referenced from: /Applications/pcsx2/bin/./pcsx2
Trace/BPT trap"
Whenever I try to type in the terminal that pops up with pcsx2, it closes the program down before my words show up. I'm a complete newbie at this stuff, so I'm really sorry. I'd really appreciate any help!
(08-31-2010, 10:35 PM)Skywalker Wrote: Hi Guys!Smile
I have a problem to run PCSX2...
Everything is installed...
but x11 tell me this:

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.0.dylib
Referenced from: /Applications/pcsx2.app/Contents/Resources/pcsx2/./pcsx2
pcsx2.sh: line 2: 1429 Trace/BPT trap ./pcsx2
How did you solve it? Thanks!
OK, I LITERALLY JUST STARTED WITH PCSX2 TODAY, I JUST WANNA PLAY MY COPY OF FINAL FANTASY X. I HAVE THE NVIDIA CG, AND X11, GOT MY BIOS IN PLACE FOR THE DIRECTORY, AND WHEN I CLICK RUN CD OR EXECUTE (AFTER CONFIGURATION FOR THE DIRECTORY AND CONTROLS) IM GETTING THE ACTUAL PS2 INTRO SCREEN WHERE IT SAYS EITHER READ DATA, OR PLEASE INSERT A PLAYSTATION OR PLAYSTATION 2 FORMAT DISC. NO GAME TO BE FOUND!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. IVE BEEN AT THIS FOR THE WHOLE FRICKING DAY. THANK YOU.
RATHER, THE SCREEN IS THE BROWSER/ SYSTEM CONFIGURATION SCREEN THAT COMES UP ON A REGULAR PLAYSTATION 2. JUST FOR CLARIFICATION PURPOSES. THANKS ONCE AGAIN.
You need an iso image of the disc, there's no direct play from dvd
Thread locked