How to start the game beyond the BIOS?
Question 
Hi,

first I do not have much experience with the PCSX2. I managed to configure it to the point where the BIOS starts and I have to configure "Browse", "System configuration" etc.

However, what do I have to do to start the image I have chosen beforehand. There is no option to get out of the BIOS and to start the game? I am trapped there and don't see a way out.Blink

I appreciate your great help.Happy

Thanks,
Eracansan

Sponsored links

You most likely havent selected an ISO to use in the configuration..

Using linuziso, cdvdolio, go into the config->cdvdrom choose the iso, hit file->run cd/dvd, should load the game automatically
Ninja
(03-04-2009, 12:26 PM)Trigun Wrote: You most likely havent selected an ISO to use in the configuration..

Using linuziso, cdvdolio, go into the config->cdvdrom choose the iso, hit file->run cd/dvd, should load the game automatically

Thanks for yoru answer. I have chosen the iso in the configuration (Linuziso). I even tried two different ones - still the game does not start.
Read the configuration guide. For running a dvd directly you need to use the Peops CDVD plugin.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
What does it look like in the bios? If it has detected the DVD/ISO at all it should show a CD icon below the memory cards as such; and you should be able to select it.
If you don't see it, uh. No idea.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ninja
(03-04-2009, 01:36 PM)Trigun Wrote: What does it look like in the bios? If it has detected the DVD/ISO at all it should show a CD icon below the memory cards as such; and you should be able to select it.
If you don't see it, uh. No idea.

Thanks for your reply.

I think I have seen the CD icon. Since I have seen the CD icon within the system configuration screens I thought it refers to CD configuration like the two memory cards (which I had to format).

I will test it when I am back from work today in the evening.

Thanks.