How to transfer ps2 save from ps3 to pc
Yes i wasnt sure how to write the title XD Anyway long story short, today i copied my save files from my ps2 memory card to my ps3, now i want to use my FFX/KH2 saves on pcsx2 but im unsure how to use them! i've managed to export them from the ps3 onto a flash drive but they are in the .PSV format...and i've no clue how to get them to work with pcsx2 Sad anyone got any idea? thanks!

Sponsored links

using mymc, maybe ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Tried that, I click import but it wont import anything, no error message or anything, Sad
To add, i got it to work, but it will only import a file at a time, either way although i can move them to my pcsx2 memory cards, the games wont read them Sad
Read my guide(especially the last part)
http://forums.ngemu.com/pcsx2-forum/1214...-mymc.html
Thanks, your guide is great, but i was doing what you said already Sad it still wont have none of it, i do exactly as your guide says to yet i cannot get it to work Sad
Upload your psv save here.
Well i dont know how to upload here, so i've used megaupload.

I've sent it you in a pm as this is a personal save i dont want the whole world having XD lots of grinding!
I know this is a save from the game you played on your PS3 but I just wanted to say it.

This save is for the PAL version of the game...inside the disk/image you must have a file named SCES_504.90

Attached Files
.rar   Save.rar (Size: 20,58 KB / Downloads: 172)
What do you mean? im using the disk i used to play the game?

It worked! please explain what was i doing wrong?