How to transfer ps2 save from ps3 to pc
(02-27-2011, 02:42 PM)razer121 Wrote: What do you mean? im using the disk i used to play the game?
Nothing really,I just wanted to mention it Smile

(02-27-2011, 02:42 PM)razer121 Wrote: It worked! please explain what was i doing wrong?

I did exactly what I explained in the guide.
1.Open the save with the PSV Explorer
2.Extract the contents to a the desktop(the editor create a folder with a name...the Root/ID for the save)
3.Open PS2 Save Builder and drag-drop all of the files in that folder into the builder
4.Use for Root/ID the name of the folder
5.Save as .max
6.Open mymc-gui and my empty pcsx2 memory card and put the save into it(it doesn't have to be empty card,it can be your card)...this part my .bat file do it(put it into pcsx2 card,then delete the save(the .max file) from my desktop and put the memory card into archive(to upload it)but it's the same if I use mymc-gui

That's all

Sponsored links

That is exactly what i did though? i dont understand why it will not work? i've followed everything you just said down to the T, do you run as administrator at all? is it possible because im on 64bit windows? windows 7 maybe? im unsure?
I don't now,I use XP SP2 and I don't have any restrictions(after all the pc is mine Tongue2 )
Hm how odd Sad Do you fancy doing any more saves for me Smile i've got a couple i wouldn't mind having done if you don't mind? it would be really appreciated!
I don't mind.
PSV saves take ~1 minute and the rest(saves that mymc support),less than 30 seconds(on them I don't do anything,my .bat file do the work Tongue )
It's ok! i was messing about with it today and found out why it was not working, in the root/id of ps2 save builder, i was adding the whole root/it, for instance i was putting C:/documents/windows bla bla bla, i thought about it, re-read what you said and gave it a try, added just the name of the save in the root/id and bam! problem solved Smile

Thanks for your help either way, Rep for helping me out Smile
Well
Quote:4.Use for Root/ID the name of the folder
Where did I say the path of the folder

Anyway now you know do to do it yourself Smile
Lol ah the greatness of quickscan reading eh? totaly my bad XD