How to transfer save files?
So I have PCSX2 on my desktop, which is what I use 90% of the time. But I have it on my laptop as well, and when I go on trips somewhere I bring my laptop, with PCSX2 on my laptop I can play some older games as well. Anyway, because I play 90% of the games I have on my desktop all my saves are there, and when I go on trips I have to start over or be on a newer save. Is there anyway to transfer my saves from my desktop to my laptop?

Any help is appreciated!

Sponsored links

You can just copy the memcards folder to whatever media you like or upload it to an online host and then download it on your laptop Wink
(03-27-2018, 05:35 AM)CK1 Wrote: You can just copy the memcards folder to whatever media you like or upload it to an online host and then download it on your laptop Wink

Alright thanks, I knew I had to copy something, I just didn't know what, and I didn't want to do anything to corrupt my stuff. (Happens to me way more than I would like)

Again, thanks!
I dont understand. I tried to just copy the folder but it did not work it says it does not recognise the memory card file. I even tried copying the save state folder but it still wont work.

I upgraded to pcsx v-5.1 and now I cant play any of the games I was playing without starting over from the beginning... How do I transfer save state data or at least memory card data from version 1.4 over to version 1.5??
Is 1.4.0 the installer version or portable
1.5 is portable only and it looks for the memory cards in the pcsx2 directory while the installer version is looking for them in the Documents\PCSX2
Ok, thank you everyone for the help I got it to work now. Most appreciative!
(03-27-2018, 05:35 AM)CK1 Wrote: You can just copy the memcards folder to whatever media you like or upload it to an online host and then download it on your laptop Wink
how to upload to an online host? by online host u mean websites like gamefaqs ryt?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go