How to use GameHacking codes in pnach Cheat Files
I get my cheats from http://gamehacking.org/ but when I try to use them on PCSX2 with pnach files they don't work.

Can I please have some help to get them working?

Sponsored links

That doesn't say much.
The codes must be decryped using the correct decryption type otherwise pcsx2 will either crash,you'll get weird results or they will just do nothing

After making them as raw(decrypting them IF they are encrypted)you also need to add pnach formatting

Read the faqs there,there are a lot of guides how to do it.
GH.org offers the codes in raw format already.

Take Final Fantasy X for example.

Scroll down to 'Active Party' as another example, then on the right side of the area you'll see a small arrow, click that and you'll get a 'decrypted' code.

Code:
0031A038 00000000

Just put that in pnach format;
Code:
patch=1,EE,0031A038,extended,00000000

#done.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(04-06-2017, 09:26 PM)Ryudo Wrote: GH.org offers the codes in raw format already.

Take Final Fantasy X for example.

Scroll down to 'Active Party' as another example, then on the right side of the area you'll see a small arrow, click that and you'll get a 'decrypted' code.

Code:
0031A038 00000000

Just put that in pnach format;
Code:
patch=1,EE,0031A038,extended,00000000

#done.
Thanks for the Tip. So I just use PCSX2SE and OmmiConverter too?
(04-06-2017, 04:15 PM)vsub Wrote: That doesn't say much.
The codes must be decryped using the correct decryption type otherwise pcsx2 will either crash,you'll get weird results or they will just do nothing

After making them as raw(decrypting them IF they are encrypted)you also need to add pnach formatting

Read the faqs there,there are a lot of guides how to do it.

Like to know what Codes do I use and what have I need to do with those Codes from there.

I read and tried to Follow the Guides but I have not got it to work yet. Sadly
Game I tried was Dragonball Z Boudkai 3(US Version)

So I have some PNACH Files I tried that did not work so you can have a Look at them and see what I could be doing Wrong(Zipped them Up):

https://www.sendspace.com/file/dr8pu8