How to use cheat codes?
I feel extremely stupid. What am I supposed to do with those codes?
(I'm sorry for bothering you the whole time but I really can't figure this cheat thing out)

Sponsored links

just copy the file to the file cheats in PCSX2 Directory

and then go to PCSX2 < System < enable cheats

then run the game
Nope, doesn't work.
Maybe the code's wrong?
That code would be mine;p, for it to work you have to enable the cheat BEFORE entering disc fusion mode, so if you did it earlier, you have to restart your game with the code enabled. You can also use my trainer which has that code activated by a button if pnach files are too much for you(edit: same rule applies to trainer ie, you'll have to restart the game with this code enabled if you already tried to enter disc fusion earlier).
Woops Tongue2
I already did all of that, it just won't work! Sad
Place the file in documents/pcsx2/cheats, closed pcsx2 then reopened, cheats enabled, selected ISO image, run from CDVD.
It won't work and I can't understand why!
YAY THANKS MISERU99!!! I used your trainer and the cheats worked!! Laugh
The trainer uses exactly same code;p so just to clear some stuff as you apparently have problems with using pnach files.
(07-02-2013, 07:30 PM)Ensomniack Wrote: (...)
Place the file in documents/pcsx2/cheats, closed pcsx2 then reopened, cheats enabled
(...)
Unless you had some old install version earlier which messed it up, then default cheats folder should be located in pcsx2 installation directory not the one in documents.

Also you don't have to reopen pcsx2 after enabling or changing cheats, just refresh gui, it's not clear at all in pcsx2, so no wonder new people dunno how to, but the easiest way(workaround as a lack of feature) would be to move the slider in pcsx2 log or save and load state, cheats should be updated then.

Edit: oh and you're welcome :x
Unfortunately Cheat Engine doesn't work for all games.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3