How to use the Mouse in point and shoot games like Time Crisis
Hi
Can someone please advise if Time Crisis 1 and 2 work, as only Crisis Zone seems to work.
Finally can someone please advise if I can use the mouse to control the shoot pointer and click to shoot in these type of games (like in Dolphin shoot games, where itthe mouse is automatically set up for these type of games).
Can you please lmk how to configure the mouse settings in pscx2 to achieve this.

Thanks all.

Sponsored links

use lilypad and assign mouse
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Can you please give more advice, as i do'nt quite understand.
I'm using lilipad and have my gamepad assign for PAD 1.
Please provide how to map the mouse movements and buttons.
thanks
(03-23-2010, 11:40 PM)npb Wrote: Can you please give more advice, as i do'nt quite understand.
I'm using lilipad and have my gamepad assign for PAD 1.
Please provide how to map the mouse movements and buttons.
thanks

tick "windows messaging" in "mouse API" ("general" tab) and configure pad moves using mouse gestures.
(03-23-2010, 11:59 PM)jesalvein Wrote: tick "windows messaging" in "mouse API" ("general" tab) and configure pad moves using mouse gestures.

hello mate could we have a 2023 update for this information as i don't understand what it means and there doesn't seem to be a general tab any more, or if you're referring to windows could we get a windows 10 update thanks a lot ! :-)
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.